Lately, there have been a number of things Naliyah is just tickled about doing. Of course, these are the things I wish she wouldn't but that's the joys of children. I always just end of laughing because she will just laugh at me if I tell her "No".
~She LOVES helping me load the dishwasher...or in her case, unloading it. As soon as she hears me open it she is off to pull everything out that she can reach and throw it to the floor. I've had to learn to load the utensils or sharp items last so I can sneak them in and close the door.
~She has learned that there are fun items in the kitchen drawers. We haven't been able to install the hooks for child proofing yet but again, she gets what she can and throws them all over including all of my dish towels.
~Rocking the DVD case back and forth is something she finds awesome, why were not sure. She will just giggle at you and thinks is the funniest thing. She has learned NO when it comes to that though because the door can swing open and we have been able to get her to leave that alone.
~Finally, she has discovered the terrible noise that is made when she rubs Rocky's dog dishes along the kitchen floor. She loves the noise but it just sounds like a screeching mess for the rest of us. Even if they are full she will play and dump either water or dog food all over her.
Lists in Progress
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment