Naliyah: She is becoming a full blown princess/diva of the house. Her personality far exceeds what a typical 3 year old should be but we LOVE it. She's all about playing house, talking on her cell phone, painting her nails, wearing her princess heels and dresses but you better believe she'll get in our sand pit in the back and get dirty too. She is such a nurturing little girl to both Rocky and her brother. Always happy to help me with anything they need and always making sure Trey has toys in front of him. Some of her favorite things right now, dress up clothes and accessories, her movies, "lips" which is her lip gloss or chap stick, band-aids, and when I say something to her in a form of disciplining, she is always good to reply with a "It's okay, your just doing your job".
Aysia: My first response in trying to update you on what's going on with me, is to say something like "Nothing too crazy or exciting and the same day to day stuff as any busy wife, mother, and working woman". I'll try and give a bit more information than to leave it at that...it's so much easier to talk about my kids and husband. I've been busy trying to make our new place, feel like a home. It's a process that has taken longer than I wanted it to. There is a lot of work to be done and plenty in the yard to keep me busy this Spring. Including, a first attempt at making a garden. One of my goals this year was to get everyone eating healthier. What better way than to be growing our own vegetables. I'm hoping for the best but we'll see. The only other exciting thing, is I've been reading the Hunger Games series. Talk about a hard, political series to read but so far, I've incredibly enjoyed it. I read it with an equal measure of disgust, and hope for the people. The movie was incredible too...made it particularly hard that little Rue, reminded me so much of my little Naliyah.
Lists in Progress
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment