Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 In A Nutshell

2011 has been an extremely great year full of blessings and love. We welcomed our son, Mario Kenneth Bush III, on July 21st. He has been a bright light in our lives and I couldn't ask for two more beautiful children. Naliyah is so tall now and just turned 3. I have no idea where the time has gone. She's got a lot of passion and spunk for life. Her most favorite things in life are her little brother, Rocky our dog, her movies, and of course her collection of princess dolls and toys. She's always good to brighten your day with her sweet words and hugs. Trey has a smile and laugh that is all you need in life to be happy. His smile takes up his entire face and melts your heart. He has just started laughing and it has been so much fun to make him laugh. I will post some of our more favorite pictures of the last few months as a family of four!

No comments:

Post a Comment