skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New News...
It's been some time since I've posted and we've had some new updates to share. As of now, I am 6 months pregnant with our new addition, Mario Kenneth Bush III. We are very excited to bring in this new bundle into our lives and the due date for little Mario is on July 26th. Naliyah can't wait for her 'little brudder' to be in her life and in her little arms. She is practicing now with her little dolls with feeding, holding, and changing diapers. She'll be an excellent big sister and a huge help to me. Pictures to follow of both ultrasounds and Naliyah's newest school pictures.
Oh my goodness!!! My husband and Mario are friends, so this isn't some random stalker commenting I promise ;) But congrats on the new addition!!! We have 3 little boys as well, our youngest was born on the 22nd of July :) Anyway, that's so exciting!!
ReplyDelete