Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween



Naliyah had a blast trick or treating for the first time. She rather enjoyed her outfit too, especially the tail. There was also a mini stuffed monkey of the same material that she loved carrying around. We weren't quite as fast as the other kids including her cousins so we ended up skipping every other house to keep up. She loved the candy however we were only able to give her the suckers, fruit snacks, and small pieces of tootsie rolls. Above is a picture of her with a chunk of pizza and the aftermath of a blue raspberry sucker.


2 comments:

  1. Aysia, Naliyah is SO adorable! McKay was a monkey for Halloween too. I love it! Love her blue lips :)

    P.S. I tried to leave a comment on your blog a while ago, but I don't know if it ever worked. Our blog is private so email me if you want an invite: kenziejane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete